The next intake for the online BSc (Hons) in Financial Management is May 2015. Throughout your studies with ATIB you will have round-the-clock access to a wide range of helpful online study resources. After completing the course you will receive your BSc award from the a well known UK university with a global reputation.
Each programme module contains a series of lectures and seminars. These modules are led by a GUS tutor whose role is to encourage and moderate discussion, to encourage active student participation, and to provide individual and group feedback. Your module tutor will use online tools such as discussion forums and direct emails to meet and discuss issues with small groups and individual students.
Each module is delivered to you via:
- Case studies presented in HD-quality video lectures with lecture notes.
- Quick quizzes to test your knowledge on key concepts and theories.
- A revision kit for your reference at the end of each programme module.
- Self-assessed mock assignments to improve your skills in report writing and answering questions.
- Online libraries containing useful resources for your assignments and dissertation research.