The Pearson Edexcel BTEC Level 5 HND learning course in Accounting is recognised as being equivalent to the first two years of a UK degree. After 1 year of extra study, with entry into the 3rd and final year 3 at a UK, European or International university, it can become a BA Honours Degree. The Edexcel BTEC Level 5 HND in Business and Law is a qualification with a minimum of 240 credits of which 125 are mandatory core. The HND has 16 units.
|Managing Communications Knowledge & Information||4||15|
|Human Resource Management||4||15|
|Managing Financial Resources and Decisions||4||15|
|Personal and Professional Development||5||15|
|Organisations & Behaviour||4||15|
|Directed/Independent Learning & Study Skills|
|Project Management in Business||5||15|
|Aspects of Contract & Negligence for Business||4||15|
|Managing Business Activities to Achieve Results||4||15|
|Working with and Leading People||5||15|
|Business Decision Making||5||15|
|Quality Management in Business||5||15|
The holder can choose to progress to the final year top-up degree with any of our university partners. This provides you with one BTEC HND diploma and a degree in 3 years (pace determined by students). Some students have been able to complete the above within 6 months to 1 year with intensive study.
Applicants over the age of 19 who do not hold one of the recommended entry requirements may be considered if they have relevant work experience. Mature learners may seek additional advanced entry and/or exemptions based on their previous educational experience.
- A FETAC Level 5/6 Major Award – OR
- A minimum of five passes in Leaving Certificate (or international equivalents) – OR
- Any qualification equivalent to one of the above
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Copy of valid passport
- References from previous educational institutions may be required when transferring from another college.
- Applicants are expected to have evidence of their proficiency in English or to have engaged in at least one year of an English Language programme (CEFR Level B1)
Note: All documents must be in English with translations officially stamped. Failure to provide all documents may delay the admissions process.
How do I register?